Spring is the perfect time of year for celebrations. After long winters, spring brings endless joy and the revival of color. Enjoying the season is not difficult to do with the fresh flowers, blue skies, and sunshine. Since the season brings a sense of perfection, why not throw a party this spring? We all need a reason to have a little fun, so here are some ideas for your spring party:
Memorial Day Party
During Memorial Day, we honor and remember those who have graciously served and fought for our country. It is the perfect time to throw a celebration and celebrate our veterans. Plus, it is perfect for all ages! You can include different types of activities to get everyone involved in the fun.
There has to be someone in your life with a spring birthday. Throw them a surprise party and take advantage of the beautiful weather.
Depending on where you live, pools typically reopen in the springtime. Use this spring to have a fun pool party with all your family and friends.
If you recently bought a new house, show it off to friends and family! With all the flowers in bloom, springtime will make your home look bright and renewed.
Spring BBQ Party
Time to get cooking! Spring BBQ’s are a “must-do” if you have never thrown one. You could make it a pot-luck where your friends and family bring side dishes to serve with the food you have grilled.
Ice Cream Party
Everyone loves a good ice cream party! You can make a sundae bar for your guests to make their own ice cream bowls and include various games for everyone to play outdoors.
What to Include
- Food: Food is a must. Everyone gets hungry, and food is essential for your “Spring Bash.”
- Drinks: Place your drinks into a cooler to maximize their taste.
- Speakers: Create a fun spring playlist! Music helps fill in any awkward silences and gets everyone into a cheerful mood.
- Outdoor Games: Prepare some activities for the guests to do in case there is a lull. You can make your own games or buy pre-made yard games.
- Tiki Torches: You can pick these up at any home improvement store. Tiki torches are perfect for lighting up your outdoor space when it begins to get dark out. You can even buy them with insect repellent to help fight off any unwanted bites.
- Extra Seats: Make sure to provide enough seating at your party for your guests.
Springtime is here, and we are excited for you to celebrate. We would love to hear about how you kick off the new season. Share your favorite party activities with us in the comment section.
Leave a Reply