With tomorrow being Valentine’s Day, romance is in the air. It is time to start thinking about that ”special someone.” What better way to get into the holiday spirit than creating a top-notch Valentine’s Day Playlist. Music is a great way to make the moment special. Back by popular demand, we present to you the top Valentine’s Day songs with the word “Love” in the titles. This year, we created several playlists from different genres to different time eras. Let’s take a look!
Jukebox Valentine’s Throwbacks 50’s-80’s
- What is Love – The Playmates 1959
- Love Me Do – The Beatles 1963
- Come and Get Your Love – Redbone 1973
- How Much Love – Leo Sayer 1976
- Love Stinks – The J. Geils Band 1980
- I Love You – Climax Blues Band 1980
- ’65 Love Affair – Paul Davis 1981
- Everybody Needs Love – Slim Smith
- It’s Only Love – Bryan Adams
This playlist will be a throwback to some of the classic love songs. It is fun to reminisce on the simpler days, and these love songs are still fun tunes to jam out and listen to this year. Nothing can set the ambiance quite like some great jukebox throwbacks.
Compact Disk Valentine’s Joy Ride 90’s-09’s
- That’s What Love Can Do – Boy Krazy 1993
- The Way You Love Me – Faith Hill 1999
- Accidentally in Love – Counting Crows 2004
- She Is Love – Parachute 2009
- Because You Loved Me – Celine Dion
- I Love You Always Forever – Donna Lewis
- Crazy Love – Michael Buble 2009
- Can You Feel the Love Tonight – Elton John
Our compact disk playlist features some fun music for millennials. Take a trip down memory lane with this diverse Valentine’s Day Playlist.
Modern Valentine’s Jams 10’s-19’s
- Your Love is My Drug – Ke$ha 2010
- DJ Got Us Fallin’ in Love – Usher 2010
- Love You Like a Love Song – Selena Gomez 2011
- Love Somebody – Maroon 5 2012
- As Long As You Love Me – Justin Bieber & Big Sean 2012
- I Need Your Love – Calvin Harris & Ellie Goulding 2012
- Love Me Again – John Newman 2013
- Save a Little Love – Don Diablo 2018
- Bad at Love – Halsey 2017
Create the mood this Valentine’s Day with Modern Valentine Jams. Some of these newer songs have been trending for the last couple of years; therefore, they are perfect to add to your playlist this Valentine’s Day.
What are your favorite love songs? With so many options and genres, there are hundreds of great choices! Let us know below in the comment section which ones you love.
Leave a Reply