Loved for its affordable price tag and durability, Luxury Vinyl has won the hearts of many homeowners across the country. With Luxury Vinyl, you can find a budget-friendly solution to luxurious designs. If you are interested in learning more about the benefits of Luxury Vinyl, we have created this quick guide on why you should choose it. Let’s take a look!
Homeowners love how budget-friendly Luxury Vinyl is and so will you. With Luxury Vinyl, you can have the look of high-end floors without breaking the bank. From hardwood to stone that looks like the real thing, you will be able to add luxury without adding to the budget.
With Luxury Vinyl, you have an endless array of options for your next home project. Plus, you can create the look of hardwood in humid rooms like bathrooms and kitchens. This gives homeowners a broader spectrum to create the space of their dreams.
If you have an active household, Luxury Vinyl can help take some of the heat. With outstanding durability, you do not have to worry about everyday wear and tear. Luxury Vinyl is resistance to scratches to help keep your mind at ease.
With no worry, you can install Luxury Vinyl in moist areas of your home because of its waterproof attributes. This allows homeowners the opportunity to put beautiful flooring in areas they never imagined like the basement or laundry room.
Tips for Installation:
- It needs to be installed on a clean, flat, solid and dry surface.
- Before your installation, you will want to remove everything from the room, even the doorway trim. If you are installing in a bathroom or kitchen, you will need to remove the cabinet’s base before installation.
- Pro-Tip: Installing the planks parallel to the longest wall or window can help elongate the visual perspective of your room.
- Draw blinds and curtains to help reduce the effects of fading caused by direct sunlight.
- Clean up accidental spills immediately.
- Use a nonabrasive floor cleaner when washing your floors.
- Do not push furniture across vinyl floors.
- Use floor protectors on furniture and appliances.
- Do not use beater bar on the vacuum.