As we are nearing the end of 2018, we have seen some of this year’s most popular design trends. With the popularity and beauty of these design ideas, we wanted to share with you the five must-try interior design trends for 2018. These ideas have dominated the industry over the past year, and we are excited for you to try them out in your own home. Let’s take a look!
Must-Try Interior Design Ideas:
- All White Bedrooms. Let’s be honest, white will never go out of style. With a focus on sophistication and timelessness, white has captivated homeowners’ hearts across the country. To take white to the next level, we recommend trying an all-white bedroom. Yes, you heard us right—all white. All white can create a calming, spacious environment and its look can inspire homeowners. Try it out for yourself and see how clean and chic it makes your space feel.
- Subway Tiles. We are sure that you have seen subway tiles incorporated into a trendy design somewhere and we are in love with the result. Subway tiles help to add rustic charm with a modern appeal to help balance it. The look creates for a beautiful, well-loved space that you must try this year.
- Giant Plaid. Plaid has been around for a very long time, but in recent years, designers have taken it to the next level by blowing up its proportions. Instead of standard plaid accessories, we recommend searching for large plaid designs. The giant scale of the design will help open up your space and subtly add detail without overwhelming the room.
- Tropical Vibes. Are you dreaming of an island getaway? You can have fun in the sun without leaving your home. Tropical prints have become all the rage in trendy spaces. From palm tree wallpaper to tropical flower bedspreads, you can create your island paradise right in your bedroom.
- Floral. When you think of floral, you may be thinking of your grandmother’s space, but floral has taken a turn towards the trendy side. Floral can be the perfect finishing touch in your home. Its subtle, beautiful and eloquent touch makes for the perfect design finish. It can be incorporated into any space through textiles and fabrics. You can even mix and match floral prints with geometric prints to create a beautiful design.
Are you feeling inspired? We would love to help finish off your design with new floors. Visit our website at Levis4Floors or one of our beautiful showrooms to learn more! We look forward to the opportunity to work with you.
Leave a Reply