White floors have become a popular and trendy flooring choice that is taking over the design world.
- White floors open up your space.
- White floors create a sleek design for your room.
- White floors are unique and will make your home stand out from the rest.
- White floors can create a look of elegance and beauty in your space.
- White floors need to be cleaned every day, especially if you own pets or have children.
- White floors can pose a design challenge. You will need to be ready to put your “trendy” design pants on and create a unique design that will match your unique floors.
How to Keep Them Clean:
We talked a lot about how you will need to clean your white floors, but let us dive deeper into how you can keep them sparkling and marvelous.
1. Sweep daily. If you do not have a lot of foot traffic on your floors, a light sweep will do. But if you have dogs and/or kids, you will want to buy a high-quality vacuum. We recommend calling the manufacturer of your flooring to make sure you are using the correct vacuum.
2. Mop. If you purchased white tile flooring, you may find a steam mop to come in handy. You want to make sure that you are mopping your floors at least once a week to remove all dirt, dust, and particles from the floors.
Tips for Keeping The Beauty:
White floors can be stunning, but only if they are well-kept. You will want to make a “no-shoe rule” in your home if you decide to buy white floors. Trust us, this will help keep you sane.
Feeling inspired? Come and visit our showroom and let our staff show you all of our white flooring!