Sometimes you do not have enough time to do a deep clean of your home or apartment. If you are looking for a quick yet efficient cleaning routine, we have you covered. You should not have to compromise quality for time. Let us focus on seven items that you can quickly clean in under an hour.
7 Items to Clean:
1. Clear the Clutter. Before you can begin cleaning, you will need to put away all of the items around your home. Encourage your family members to partake in the cleaning and create a fun game. Assign every member a certain room then set a timer for five minutes. See who can pick up the clutter the fastest in their room and have a reward prepared for them.
2. Throw away trash. Go through all the rooms with a trash bin and throw away any trash that may be lying around your home. Afterwards, empty out all trash cans.
3. Wipe down surfaces. After you have cleared the clutter and trash from your rooms, you will want to wipe down all of the surfaces. Use a disinfectant wipe on door knobs, handles, and light switches.
4. Vacuum, sweep, and mop. Next, you will want to focus on floors by doing a quick sweep before mopping the floors. If you do not have time to mix a solution, try using a portable spray mop. For wood floors, make sure to check the recommendation of the manufacturer before using anything other than a dust mop.
5. Swap out towels. Run around to all of your bathrooms and place clean hand towels out for drying. Make sure to throw the dirty towels in the washing machine.
6. Clean the toilet bowls. Squirt some toilet bowl cleaner inside of your toilet and scrub them out with a toilet bowl brush.
7. Light candles. Finish your cleaning off with some candles. They create a pleasant smell and they will set the tone for a relaxing evening.
Whether you are having company over or want to tidy up your house, this quick clean can come in handy. We hope you enjoyed these tips and tricks for a quick home cleaning. Let us know what you think in the comment section.